Jerry Wear has been in the maintenance field since 1986. He has formal training with the U.S. Military, where he served as a component level repair technician.
Jerry had the responsibility of a depot-level company that completed rebuilds of electronic equipment. After that, Jerry went on to work for numerous companies, including
- Cobra Plastics (Plant Manager)
- Rubbermaid (Lead Maintenance tech) and (Automation Lead)
- General Diecasters (Maintenance tech)
- Weatherchem (Lead Maintenance tech)
- Custom Rubber Corp (Maintenance manager)